Creating the foundation for a secure future
Robert J. Bloodgood, Esq.
Elder Law & Estate Planning Solutions
Special Needs Trusts
Wills & Trusts
Estate planning is the process of planning the accumulation, conservation, and distribution of an estate in the manner that most efficiently and effectively accomplishes your personal tax and non-tax objectives. Every estate is planned - either by the individual or by the state and federal governments. By your action now, you can strongly influence, if not determine, what will happen with your assets during your life time and passing them in the manner in which you choose.
Robert J. Bloodgood, Esq. is a member of the following:
* National Association of Financial and Estate Planning
* Wealth Preservation Institute
* New Jersey State Bar Association
* National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
* Asset Protection Society
* Certified Estate Advisor, National Association of Financial and Estate Planning
* Juris Doctor Degree, University of Connecticut
* Master of Public Administration Degree, Rutgers University
* Bachelor of Arts Degree, Montclair State University
* Licensed to practice law in the State of New Jersey; United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, and the Supreme Court of the United States
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SAVING FOR RETIREMENT
Retirement Planning 101.
WHAT ARE THE ESSENTIAL ESTATE PLANNING DOCUMENTS?
Documents that should be a part of every estate plan.
BONDS ALLOW YOU TO EARN INTEREST FOR LOANING MONEY
Investing 101: What Are Bonds?
TRUST PROS AND CONS
Understanding the PROs and CONs of using a trust instead of a Last Will and Testament.
10 REASONS TO CREATE AN ESTATE PLAN NOW
The following list makes clear, estate planning is for everyone, regardless of age or net worth.
WHAT HAPPENS WITHOUT A LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT ?
Many times the intestacy laws will give different results from what you would have wanted had you taken the time to make a Last Will.